Monday, October 09, 2006

Weblog Assignment #4

I visited here and I saw many of Arnold Schwarzenegger'sphotos!!Though now he does not apear in the moviesanymore, but people who live on the earth will kownhim, why? Because he was so famous before. In this website, I can see many of his photos, I can know manyinformation about what kind of role he had playedbefore, like a hero, a policeman, a good father, or a bad man who is very strong!!! In these 340 photos ofhim, I can know he is really a nice actor, not only hehad good acting skills before, but also had a strong bodythat and many muscles.

In my opinion, even though Schwarzenegger does notact any more,he is still served for the people.Now he is California's governor, and the people still like him. I sincerely hope he can continue to makemovie, because all of my family like him. Notmerely can we see his professional skills,but we can also admire his body that has many muscles as well.However, I think he made a lot of influnces on movie,because he created many new roles, and he used his ownways to let us remenber him. This is an importantimpact on movie. Without him, I think the motion pictureindustry will not be as successful as now.

Mickey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home